Some folks will do ANYTHING to add "value" to a bike for sale (e-stay content)

Well that was 15 minutes of my life I’ll never get back.

In my shed I have a recently acquired Nishiki Activator with God sticker as he spent some time with them etc. now he is definitely dead so we can’t ask.

Started well and with good intentions,escalating quickly and then leaving us on a cliffhanger.

Has judge Judy retired?

I guess you never really believe untill you see one yourself. I've seen 3 so far.
Mines is one of two that I've seen in the states, this is a UK bike. Made in Nottingham England Extremely rare in America. 3rd one I saw was sold in Hungary just a week before I found the ad. Last few pics compare my bike to the Hungary bikes paint job... Exactly the same paint job just different splatter.
Now can we finally give this thread a rest?

Attachments

• yeah baby 1.jpg
    yeah baby 1.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 41
  • yeah baby 2.jpg
    yeah baby 2.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 43
  • yeah baby 3.jpg
    yeah baby 3.jpg
    613.2 KB · Views: 40
  • KIMG6488.JPG
    KIMG6488.JPG
    278.5 KB · Views: 32
  • KIMG6487.JPG
    KIMG6487.JPG
    244.6 KB · Views: 28
  • KIMG6486.JPG
    KIMG6486.JPG
    306.3 KB · Views: 28
  • KIMG6485.JPG
    KIMG6485.JPG
    351.4 KB · Views: 27
  • KIMG6484.JPG
    KIMG6484.JPG
    230.4 KB · Views: 37
I watched a series on tv once.. late at night.. Shaun Ryder was day-tripping around the countryside, hooking up with folks who've spotted aliens over the years to compare stories.. often in the chip shop, I'm sure Quest or one of those chanels who make programs men would like, would be open to Bez tracking down a number of Raleigh's.. I might pitch it to them

I found it interesting there was no mention at all of Norco in the Wiki
history of Nishiki. Isn't there some sort of link between the two? I always
considered Nishiki to just be a high end Norco. They shared model names etc.
Thoughts?

Hey! Just picked up Relaigh Alien in Latvia. Guy who sold it to me said he bought it in Germany 15 years ago. If anyone has digged up any more information on it please share. Has seen some use, but in great condition. Came as complete bike. Some Shimano LX parts in the groupset, that could be from the original setup?

Attachments

• _DSF4946.jpg
    _DSF4946.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 21
  • _DSF4948.jpg
    _DSF4948.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 21
  • _DSF4949.jpg
    _DSF4949.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 21
Back