1993 Breezer Storm project, finished ! !

Re:

No

He didn't reply to my message in time. Going to see it in the week. 51cm seat tube though apparently, which is a good start.

Mike

Re:

Well I went to see it tonight. I said I was only interested in the frameset, but when I got round there is was still a complete bike :roll:

A Breezer Storm frame and forks, in burgundy and cream. Ritchey Logic tubing, with eyelets and a seatpost bolt mounted brake stop. Looks like a '93 model, looking in the archive. Model, colour and frame spec lead me to this conclusion.

It has patina, but is a good size for me. So I made an offer, he countered, before we agreed on half way twixt the two.

So as soon as he strips it, I'll pick it up and share some photos with y'all

Mike

Re: 1993 Breezer Storm project, on the way ! !

should have got his tools out and stripped it there n then, only takes 15 mins :)

how many more pages till we see it haha

im pitching 6

Re:

Didn't want to hassle him. Besides, I was only meant to go out for food shop too! :LOL:

I have a dilemma. I have an XT M737 groupset for it, with parallax hubs. would it look wrong with those, or should I find some M730/2 ones, and re-lace the wheels? The chainset will also be M730, or maybe Ritchey

Mike

Re: 1993 Breezer Storm project, on the way ! !

Well i think the M737 came out in '94 so shouldnt look too out of place, and its your bike, well, will be, eventually :LOL: so put whatever you want on it. And you should have took a pic with your phone ;)

Mark

Re:

I'd like to see a frameset! But not hassling him for it. I have a bike or 10 to ride in the meantime ;)

Mike

Latest posts

Back