pace rc100 finally finished.

Wow. I never knew that :cool: I guess those bosses are still being used by the trials boys?

You can get some really fancy CNC'ed ones from those trials websites and some that allow you to use wide rims (something that the originals didn't really allow you to do). The 2 bolt mounts (or 4-bolt as the trials boys call) are a pile stiffer and spread the breaking stress better, although they do make the brakes even more on/off.

took the frame off for paint today, but they only had the grey , not the flouro yellow, so they are stripping the cranks, stem & fork legs.
and i have decided to go with the suntour build. just bought some xc pro hubs off a fellow retro biker. just trying to get the funds for the stuff off ebay.
can anyone tell me a source for mavic 231 rims, or a good modern equivelent.
i have also put the niota up for sale, but this build has really got me. and i want it to look as original as possible.
just hoping the paint turns out nice. post pics when i get the frame back.
does anyone know the code for the flouro yellow ?

i have a bag full of old mounts and plasticky bits will have a look see if i have any spare.

edit: every other bit but no plastic bits :( sorry dude.

some stuff i got today.

some stuff i got through the post today, the front mech is nos, i know its not xc pro but it is perfect condition. the xt rear mech is really in good shape, a few light scratches. so until i get an xc pro mech this will be being used. the saddle is from wiggle. it had to be a black one.

Attachments

• IMG_4443.JPG
    IMG_4443.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 873
  • IMG_4444.JPG
    IMG_4444.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 873
  • IMG_4428.JPG
    IMG_4428.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 873
Back