What going to happen next????

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
You might have seen my other thread with what happened at the mother inlaws bungalow fire etc.

No today get a text from step daughter that can i check her hair straighters in her room.

Guess what, there is a bloody fire in there, the straighters have caught alight on a bag of rubbish in her room. Put that out and got it out side then went back up and the bedding and mattress on fire so got that out and hosed it down.

Then to top it of go back up stairs and notice bathroom floor wet, take bath panel of and floor is wet. So had to take the wooden floor up as water under it. So the bath is leaking.

What going to happen next.......................

:shock: Look on the brightside (I know that can be hard at times like these) but at least your Daughter remembered her straighteners were left on. If she hadn't you might not have got up there until it was too late! Like Jez says, these things are supposed to come in 3's, so hopefully you'll now get three good things. :)

Rojo, sorry to hear about your run of bad luck but i learned a long time ago that these things are sent to test us and we learn to fall down so we can get back up again and be stronger!

If you let it get you down....guess what......it will. Now stand back, look at it and think of a nice time in your life when you were truly happy. It always works for me! :D :D :D

It is getting me down, wish i had a bike project to take my mind of all the crap. I do have a bike that a member on here is building for me which is cool. wish i had funds to do a little project for myself now get my mind of this rubbish. But any spare cash that we got at all is going to be spent on the bathroom. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well a budget bike can be put together for even the smallest amount. I have a few bits i could let you have for sure, i know i have an LX mech and a spare handlebar, maybe some pedals and forks i think although rigid and some brakes and cables, maybe a front mech and stem too. I am sure a frame and other bits would be easy to aquire.

Why dont we post a thread and ask?? I can be your build buddy!

hoegaardenadds1":msnuuaoh said:
go for a ride jon. shame you dont know any decorators who can sort it for you ;)

Haha yeah be me doing the work. Just getting down about it all again :( :( :(

dorsetbikeloving":3emlgsec said:
Well a budget bike can be put together for even the smallest amount. I have a few bits i could let you have for sure, i know i have an LX mech and a spare handlebar, maybe some pedals and forks i think although rigid and some brakes and cables, maybe a front mech and stem too. I am sure a frame and other bits would be easy to aquire.

Why dont we post a thread and ask?? I can be your build buddy!

Very kind of you but not going to have any spare money at all now shame :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just had mate look who's a plumber says going to need new bathroom as bath is buggered

Life gets you down, well me all the time at mo.

Rojo

Who said anything about money!!!!!!!

Its Karma man!!! What do i have to say or do to put a smile on your face (i do have a line i will not cross!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

Latest posts

Back