I have Sinned - please forgive me

Gadro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've done a really bad thing and feel a little bit guilty :oops:

Sold my Pantera, which during the it's build became an obsession, and my XCR 4000, which was in reality only a hack.

Sold them both as I just wasn't using them enough, in fact I never rode the XCR it was just a way of putting a bike together with parts I had that were gathering dust

What did I put the money made towards, did I buy my dream Xizang or even a Lobo?

errr....NO

I've just ordered one of these. Father forgive me for I have sinned but I needed a new bike for my trip up to the World Cup in June.

It's modern and it's not even a GT :oops:

Attachments

• Scale 40.jpg
    Scale 40.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,232
Just shows the increasing value and number of collectors of older bikes and how much people are willing to fork out on our little obsession :shock:

And to cap it all you bought a bike where the plastic is poured into a mould, lacking even the mildest degree of craft. Tut! Best you get worrying the rosary beads lest you spend an eternity in Purgatory (also a Scott model in the late 90s)..

:twisted: :twisted: to hell for you :twisted: :twisted: That scott looks quite nice too :oops: :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

mtbfix":kc5dnnlx said:
And to cap it all you bought a bike where the plastic is poured into a mould, lacking even the mildest degree of craft. Tut!

luckily the scale 40 is made of real aluminium instead of melted down yoghurt pots.

looks like a nice bike, seems to get good reviews.

Looks nice.

I bid on your Pantera but was just outbid.

I'm about to get a new bike through the wife's cycle to work scheme & am looking at a stumpjumper HT which is around the same price as your Scott.

Did you compare the two & did you get a good deal - the list is around £1250

I need a new bike to keep the strain off the proflex

Gadro said:
It's a new 2008 model and Evans Cycles were having a clear out

£799 !!!!!

All gone now :cry:

So how much does it weigh then? Sorry weight weanie time :oops:

Latest posts

Back