What kind of riding do you enjoy??

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Just been pondering from yesterday on what I really enjoy regarding my riding .... Latley I have been doing lots of miles on off road routes around the cotswolds... so tracks, bridals some single track but not much ... Lots of long hills etc

Yesterday went over the Forest of Dean and did the FODCA trail twice ... It was very very muddy, wet slippy and the roots were pretty grim ... All in all what was fun for 15 mins quite honestly I couldnt wait to get off the bloody thing in the end .... To be fair I havent done it before and I bet its pretty good and VERY different in the dry but I just didnt enjoy it :cry: ......

But it just got me thinking what kind of riding I really enjoy?? :?

I enjoy the opposite of you: plenty of single track, weaving between trees, ditches, and rooty, technical trails with nice climbs and descents.

Kona Paul":u01r896i said:
I enjoy the opposite of you: plenty of single track, weaving between trees, ditches, and rooty, technical trails with nice climbs and descents.
Pretty much the same here.

A day out in the hills, getting lost among the folds of valleys, through dark woods, over gushing streams, falling off, fettling and a pint of beer and a flapjack at the end at a favourite pub. My kind of ride. :D

This month, I have mostly been riding on the road. I used to enjoy it most whenever the trail/road tilted up. Until I met ededwards I was the only person I knew who rode up hills and then pushed the bike back down.

Kona Paul":fop3l2ie said:

+1 :D

i enjoy all aspects of riding tbh,offroad,onroad,open,woods,singletrack,fireroads,natural,man made........

but i really like it when its dry n dusty,dust clouds from ripping are ace :D

Back