What kind of riding do you enjoy??

I think I was just having a bad day .... My mate made up for it though .... Is there anything funnier than someone new to riding spuds and forgetting to unclip ?? :LOL: :LOL:

Mine's up on the Pennines and at Hamsterley Forest (my old 'home area'), mixture of most things, singletrack, hairy descents, open fire roads, twisty pine tree and needle strewn trails, old mine tracks, moorlands, all sorts.

Shame London's so shit for riding!

Kona Paul":z3eek6jr said:
I enjoy the opposite of you: plenty of single track, weaving between trees, ditches, and rooty, technical trails with nice climbs and descents.

+ another! also really enjoy a big ride in the peak/lake districts.

Kona Paul":tkym2zcf said:
I enjoy the opposite of you: plenty of single track, weaving between trees, ditches, and rooty, technical trails with nice climbs and descents.

+1 here. That's the only way to ride offroad! :p

Unfortunately all my ATBs are in bits at the mo so I have to ride on the road using my Giant Bowery. ;)

I enjoy all sorts these days, although the road is where I discovered enjoyment with cycling, I've been off road more this winter.

I enjoy the challenge of this - don't mind mud actually but I'm probably most at ease with a mix of terrain including some fireroads and bridleways as I haven't got to grips with anythng very technical yet!

And yes, Daj the FOD is a bit of a mudbath at the moment!

being with mates and having a laugh . doesnt matter whats under the tyre as long as my mates are there

jango":2dkx48fc said:
smooth fast flowing dry singletrack.....preferably with a slight downhill gradient!

I'd have to agree, although I don't mind if it is bumpy, I think the key word is "Flowing". I love it when trails are joined up and flow, allowing me to keep on peddling without lots of sudden stops or gear changes. :)

Kona Paul":1srsnxin said:

Same here - plus exploring to find potential new routes to clear and where bridges etc might need to be constructed.

Back