Venturi Columbus Genius Italian šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹ Fillet Brazed unique race MTB

This looks really nice all finished up mate.

Congrats!

Really enjoyed the more regular type of photos too. Bike really speaks for itself!
Thanks man! I left the black Ritchey grips on - didnā€™t seem to be an appropriate white alternative alas

Took this for another ride and am loving it - I thought it may have been too big for all 5ā€™7ā€ of me but it isnā€™t!

Brilliant looking bike, super rapid. Have you thought about dropping Columbus a line to see if they know anything about it's background?

Brilliant looking bike, super rapid. Have you thought about dropping Columbus a line to see if they know anything about it's background?
Thanks so much man!
I hadnā€™t thought of that - sounds like the logical next step too as no luck chasing up Venturi of Cesena who seem to have closed shop after 100 years!

Nice frame and very nice race build... but which shifters are these? Either go w/ xtr m900 pods (very hard to find) or stick w/ thumbies just lik Tom Ritchey did in the early 90s on his P bikes.

Nice frame and very nice race build... but which shifters are these? Either go w/ xtr m900 pods (very hard to find) or stick w/ thumbies just lik Tom Ritchey did in the early 90s on his P bikes.
Thanks - theyā€™re Deore XT (M737/739) M008 shifters - from 1995/6 a couple years out but theyā€™re my favourite shifters of the retro period and they go very well with the XTR M900 rear mech and shift like a dream

Well I found another - or rather, trace of another, from brick lane bikes again. This isnā€™t in the site and just exists in an Instagram post. Beautiful - all Campag. Not as nice as mine though šŸ˜œ
Canā€™t find any more info and donā€™t know whether they sold it or not.
I may write to them
3D10F22D-43A2-495D-9242-A71DF1BD80C8.png A6222851-2B40-4D59-AC04-37E77931327D.png

Latest posts

Back