Columbus Genius fillet brazed Italian frame with Ritchey dropouts

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yeah that's the same seller, same frame. Generally accurate description, the part about the "fork tube" is not well put -- there's no fork, and the head tube is actually quite short at ~85mm, which is a good thing, it's gonna be hard to find a fork that won't work, which I think is the point he is trying to make. Frame arrived in good condition, there's a bit of surface rust but it was clearly stored properly

These are the Venturi FRM made allow frames others
in yellow and silver
Very nice if a bit heavy - ish. At 1924g If they were around 1500 or
Lower I’d have been tempted

the main frame builders of Venturi were Daccordi for the road frame sets and FRM for the mountain bike ones​

Headtube 85x30mm
Seat tube 27.2
Spacing 135
Chainstay 419mm
Seat tube (center-top) 17 1/2 inches

No fork

Mostly shiny, a bit of surface corrosion especially around the cable guides.

I don't have a scale but it feels SUPER light

BB is 68mm, interestingly

Looks like they used silver solder, not brass.

Nice frame...
Italian threads on the BB? Get that threadlock at the ready!

This frame would look awesome in lacquered bare metal, wouldn't it. I just might need to make that happen

the ebay seller still has a bajillion frames at very reasonable prices, and extremely reasonable shipping cost

Attachments

• brazedframe.jpg
    brazedframe.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 12
  • brazedframe2.jpg
    brazedframe2.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 12
This frame would look awesome in lacquered bare metal, wouldn't it. I just might need to make that happen

the ebay seller still has a bajillion frames at very reasonable prices, and extremely reasonable shipping cost
Very nice but how’s Thron like?

Back