Columbus Genius fillet brazed Italian frame with Ritchey dropouts

ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View

I believe there are other sizes and also some in Columbus Thron from this seller

This is the same frame as my former Venturi - very light and beautifully made by Venturi of Cesena
4151258C-A383-4473-BC35-E583F4385C79.jpeg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Oh!!!! I thought you were going to buy one
I did really want one and I knew how I would have it painted. I still have too many frames I haven't ever built up though and I'm not in a position to make much progress at the moment (nowhere good to work on bikes).

I did really want one and I knew how I would have it painted. I still have too many frames I haven't ever built up though and I'm not in a position to make much progress at the moment (nowhere good to work on bikes).
Likewise and also no funds at this time
I wish someone here buys one

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OK I have one on the way. Gotta find a fork I guess. Ibbz you didn't happen to get the AC length on yours? I'm assuming I should be looking for 395-400? I have an old rockhopper fork that's about 412 or so, guess I could use that except it's so durn ugly

The dude is taking offers. It's kind of a unique item and currently the guy isn't asking much more than anybody else is, often for far inferior steel (like that infernal Rockhopper that's slowly rusting away under my trailer)

OK I have one on the way. Gotta find a fork I guess. Ibbz you didn't happen to get the AC length on yours? I'm assuming I should be looking for 395-400? I have an old rockhopper fork that's about 412 or so, guess I could use that except it's so durn ugly

The dude is taking offers. It's kind of a unique item and currently the guy isn't asking much more than anybody else is, often for far inferior steel (like that infernal Rockhopper that's slowly rusting away under my trailer)
Man!!! Brilliant! So glad someone on here bought one! Thought @kingoffootball would but I guess as he said too similar to what he has!!
Wish I could help you on the fork BUT I know a man who can @KondratievsBike bought it then I think @JimBob22

You could use a Ritchey Logic fork on it and it would go nicely depending on colour

I was looking for forks for a Bianchi Columbus Genius Nth I had at the same time
I had decided on Logic Pro or tange switchblades

Back