Venturi Columbus Genius Italian 🇮🇹 Fillet Brazed unique race MTB

Ibbz this is going to be epic
Thanks mate.
im pondering which saddle (and colour make model etc) I may just keep it black so as not to clash with the frame.
Same with cable outers - at one point I considered white but not sure

But black is probably the best route. It's bright enough already 😉
Yes
Initially I thought white but you’re right And I was thinking of perhaps yellow Ritchey grips for some colour
Leaving cables etc normal black - probably some French Transfil

Never heard of this, but very nice. Could see myself voring for it in a future BOTM.
Thank you!
I’m curious to know more about the race Team - as it’s obviously team colours and a signor R Sorci - obviously the riders name, but who is he?

Any opinions on i) grip colour ii) saddle colour / make / model ?

I initially thought a plain old skool black Flite Ti and black Ritchey WCS foam grips

but considering a yellow Ritchey true grip (@racer x is selling) and/or a navy Blue and yellow Flite Ti such as this: 07B95AA4-E109-4B54-B861-EA676A508402.jpeg

Or something else ?
My thoughts are black and black so as not to go OTT or overwhelm the frame colour

If you match the frame colours then it can be okay, just don't want to add more colours.
Thanks. I’ll try the yellow grips -a little flash of colour may work. I’ll have a go!

on another note - I can’t find any info on ‘Venturi’ - I see here that others also have the same issue https://www.bikeforums.net/classic-...-any-info-venturi-bike-w-columbus-neuron.html

Perhaps a small boutique Italian frame builder from years gone by?

Coming together - also have a white Flite Ti saddle! And cables are all black Transfil ones.
Also the cable hanger will be a Dia Compe Gran Compe roller. Beautiful ! Will post pics
that M900 cassette is sweet
All I need now is a M901 front mech and a chain! Then to ride and take some pictures
I put these parts on and the bike weights about 17 lbs minus pedals!

Attachments

• 2CBFD814-AD71-4C22-8D95-7A404A3FAFB9.jpeg
    2CBFD814-AD71-4C22-8D95-7A404A3FAFB9.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 25
Back