The Unofficial Official Photography Thread...

Now you’ve got to show us some of your verse!
Emptiness of the mind it wonders free ,let loose free to fire and roam anger pent up like a caged animal ready to tear your fat and sinew ,dripping in juices of the unholy sweat as you sacrifice yourself once more ,I can’t hold this rage this pain .sat idol whilst people look on, tormented more and more I can’t hold this rage .it angers me it upsets me to hold silence to the demons inside that want to tear my soul my entity limb from limb .please stop I need to calm I need to hold all that’s dear all that’s whole

Emptiness of the mind it wonders free ,let loose free to fire and roam anger pent up like a caged animal ready to tear your fat and sinew ,dripping in juices of the unholy sweat as you sacrifice yourself once more ,I can’t hold this rage this pain .sat idol whilst people look on, tormented more and more I can’t hold this rage .it angers me it upsets me to hold silence to the demons inside that want to tear my soul my entity limb from limb .please stop I need to calm I need to hold all that’s dear all that’s whole
excellent my friend! Very revealing and reflective I must say and I see this in me
I read that a few times during the day

Biggest mistake I ever made was selling my Fuji TX-2 aka Hasselblad Xpan II for £800 in 2017.
Now worth a fortune.
Some photos from Winkworth, Barmouith and West Wales - shot on Fujichrome Velvia 100
IIKNE5453.jpg IMG_6019.jpg IMG_6016.jpg IMG_6015.jpg IMG_6017.jpg

Back