The "IRON LADY"......Zinn.

Re: Re:

M-Power":cshkz60q said:
My favourite British made bikes, just something about them, as well as the cool name.

I think it would be fair to say the closest comparison to an imported American handbuilt bike/Brand would have been Fat Chance too. :cool:

And Petes right too, there is something about the softer colours, skinny tubes and Campag.

Attachments

• ee76b3aa.jpg
    ee76b3aa.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 746
  • photo 2 (2).jpg
    photo 2 (2).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 746
Re:

Eight is quite a lot of tweaks between years but I guess if they had feedback and more input from the builder then it would make sense.

I love the pink and grey, as you say - it just works especially with the grey of the Campagnolo kit.

My Z-classic is the opposite. Grey with pink decals!

Re:

That's bloody lovely.
There's nothing more late 80's than a pastel shade :cool:
Dodgy skirting board mitres though ;)

makster":28a5vxjz said:
That's bloody lovely.

Your right its a job in hand to do, but new baby and move planned it will have to wait... :oops:

Giom6":3eju9bz3 said:
Eight is quite a lot of tweaks between years but I guess if they had feedback and more input from the builder then it would make sense.

I love the pink and grey, as you say - it just works especially with the grey of the Campagnolo kit.

My Z-classic is the opposite. Grey with pink decals!

It would have been a help the Sponsored rider hand in hand with the frame builder at the time perhaps, it could only have helped with racing feedback I would have thought, as well as trying to have an edge on the competition.

Rear seat stay join,
Rear seat stay bridge,
Front facing seat Q/R
Alternate top cable routing
Reinforced seat tube
Segmented fork
Rear cable hanger
and the trickest upgrade in my book.......The cable rollers

sinnerman":rkokf1xn said:
makster":rkokf1xn said:
That's bloody lovely.

Your right its a job in hand to do, but new baby and move planned it will have to wait... :oops:

I'm only pulling your leg. It feels like all I do is diy at the moment, so I'm just jealous.
Another cracking bike!

makster":21c3ps48 said:
sinnerman":21c3ps48 said:
makster":21c3ps48 said:
That's bloody lovely.

I'm only pulling your leg. It feels like all I do is diy at the moment, so I'm just jealous.
Another cracking bike!

Nah you all right bud, it really does need doing, but its simply time..., and thank you.

Latest posts

Back