The "I'm not doing so well" thread

I've got more chance of owning a rc500 than Karen letting us have a dog :(

So cute!!!!

Tablets are beginning to kick in again and I've been playing with old bikes this week, not riding yet but building wheels can be therapeutic........kinda

I was going to leeds bike park with daisy tomorrow but the weather looks shit so we'll probably go to the local private trails and build some stuff to ride in spring.

Hope everyone else is doing okay and questioning why we waste money on this day anymore......so much for sustainable living and progression.suppose its the one thing Britain has that's actually ours?

One love x

"I'm not doing so well."
"Ah.. you need pictures of cute puppy dogs."

Oh well... I suppose it's better than CBT:
"Yes, civilisation is collapsing, suffocating in it's own waste products, and taking everything else with it, holding out for a technological miracle (without nasty side-effects like the last ones) that will allow it to continue with this dysfunctional profligacy.....
but you really need to re-frame that and see the positive side and all the opportunities it affords you.. Like being able to watch obscenely rich technophiles blast themselves into orbit (or Glasgow) for thirty seconds to have an epiphany about how fragile this whole 'life on Earth' thing really is, and all the wrong things they can continue to do, whilst earnestly believing they are trying to put it right..... that's one example out of many.. I mean.. what a hoot..?...
right?...?"

Last edited:
"I'm not doing so well."
"Ah.. you need pictures of cute puppy dogs."

Oh well... I suppose it's better than CBT:
"Yes, civilisation is collapsing, suffocating in it's own waste products, and taking everything else with it, holding out for a technological miracle (without nasty side-effects like the last ones) that will allow it to continue with this dysfunctional profligacy.....
but you really need to re-frame that and see the positive side and all the opportunities it affords you.. Like being able to watch obscenely rich technophiles blast themselves into orbit (or Glasgow) for thirty seconds to have an epiphany about how fragile this whole 'life on Earth' thing really is, and all the wrong things they can continue to do, whilst earnestly believing they are trying to put it right..... that's one example out of many.. I mean.. what a hoot..?...
right?...?"
And puppy dogs.

Back