Spoks too long/sticking out after wheel building?!?

no, that's correct as is.

you don't need to move the spokes, you need to turn the hub further before you fit the leading spokes.

to do this, release the tension of everything, remove the leading spokes (head on the back of the flange) twist the hub as far as you can then relace the leading spokes.
I'll try ,thanks

I'd agree, lacing doesn't look quite right. Make sure all the nipples are seated in their holes after twisting the hub before attaching the first leading spoke.

At the rim end, losing the spoke, and move it 1 hole either clockwise or counter clockwise depending direction of travel, so in essence the distance between hub and rim is greater, id do 1 spoke at a time and see how they look first rasher than disassemble the whole wheel
They’d have to be moved by 2 holes, as the rim is likely drilled off centre, as most rims are.

Were some of the spokes a pain to remove in the first place?
Once you are done, you see how the first cross almost interferes with each each other's space...see image for what you need to achieve.

Screenshot_20231031-095228_Samsung Internet.jpg

best I could following was this set, showing 4X pattern
270mm are long 26" spokes,

If it was 3X this would be your ERD 556mm)
1698770642725.png

but this is more reasonable, assuming 4X setup for 270mm of 543mm, especially as they're quite deep and not double wall or double eyelets.

1698770728383.png

for reference a Mavic 231 is 548mm ERD, Campag, Stheno/Atek is about 540mm ERD, Araya RM's are 547mm

best I could following was this set, showing 4X pattern
270mm are long 26" spokes,

If it was 3X this would be your ERD 556mm)
View attachment 792162

but this is more reasonable, assuming 4X setup for 270mm of 543mm, especially as they're quite deep and not double wall or double eyelets.

View attachment 792163

for reference a Mavic 231 is 548mm ERD, Campag, Stheno/Atek is about 540mm ERD, Araya RM's are 547mm
Yep I was going to say 270 seems awfully long for 3x pattern and to plug the numbers in a spoke length calculator.

Thanks for the help guys..
I'm gonna cut my losses and order shorter spokes(265 mm), i tryed several ways and spokes always stick out.. on both wheels and using difrent assembly patterns 😪😪
I don't know how they managed to put them long spokes at the factory mind..

Back