Site Suggestions (and Issues) Thread

Hasn’t that always been the case?

Don't think so, but I've been wrong before. I'm perhaps confused with the old site which was pre fanboy badges?

Much prefer to see the posting status always immediately present.

[ I don't care that you like Cannondales, but I guess someone needs too around here :p ]

Don't think so, but I've been wrong before. I'm perhaps confused with the old site which was pre fanboy badges?

Much prefer to see the posting status always immediately present.

[ I don't care that you like Cannondales, but I guess someone needs too around here :p ]
You're thinking of the old site

The New Members Guidance thread states a new user needs 5 posts to be able to PM. I have 7 (now :cool: posts, and I still can't.

Is it maybe because 3 of my 7 posts were made pre-2021 forum changes...? Back then I could PM.

Hi mods getting this error when clicking the new posts tab on the drop down menu

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231103_103416_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231103_103416_Chrome.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 5
If people are seeing issues with the display if you can screenshot and share that’d be good. Only access myself via a limited number of devices.

Regarding the new posts, think there was a brief outage - was notified. However all seems fine now so as you were.

The New Members Guidance thread states a new user needs 5 posts to be able to PM. I have 7 (now :cool: posts, and I still can't.

Is it maybe because 3 of my 7 posts were made pre-2021 forum changes...? Back then I could PM.
Good point, I’ll need to revisit the guidance.

If people are seeing issues with the display if you can screenshot and share that’d be good. Only access myself via a limited number of devices.

Regarding the new posts, think there was a brief outage - was notified. However all seems fine now so as you were.
Cheers @john still happening on new posts tab and now on home tab for myself

Back