Site Suggestions (and Issues) Thread

Can we find a different way to display the various sale thread rules. When using a mobile there is very little screen real estate left to see when adding/editing posts/threads.
Second this, editing can be very hard on mobile in the sales forums as everything gets in the way and it is not seen as part of the screen when it recentres or trying to read all the reply.

A simple X to get rid for the current session would be nice.

Is there a reason why I’ve lost my badges after the transition to the new server? I used to have retrobike rider and gold trader badges. I’ve also won botm more than once and was never given that badge.

Is there a reason why I’ve lost my badges after the transition to the new server? I used to have retrobike rider and gold trader badges. I’ve also won botm more than once and was never given that badge.

Just drop John a pm and he will sort it mate, a few were not passed over when the great reset took place.

Cheers Mark. I’ll drop John a message. I thought it could have been because my post count is pretty low, so I don’t look like a particularly active member.
rwm, on that basis I’d be disqualified too! Nearly went hundreds of feet down a ravine coming down Cutgate a couple of years ago!

Back