show your beach cruiser/clunker/chillout ride...

Hi!
Here is mine :D It is Kokkedal, model: Waikiki. I got it last year. Absolutely love it! And it is extremely comfortable! :D
My favourite bike ever!!!

9091725821_20c11b0702_z.jpg

9199128463_0e04e5f462_z.jpg

My ex-XC racer turned pavement cruiser Saracen...

...picture doesn't do it justice, and many won't like it, but it's a 'happy' bike and gets plenty of admiring comments :cool:

We_are_Stevo":mkhh259w said:
My ex-XC racer turned pavement cruiser Saracen...

...picture doesn't do it justice, and many won't like it, but it's a 'happy' bike and gets plenty of admiring comments :cool:

Looks great! Love the yellow front :)

Here's my Klunker that is almost finished and still needs a build thread. It's a GT Moto, I assume from 1998. I asked around, nobody has a clue about it. It has a Sunline moto-X handlebar, Tioga Cube stem, Renthal kevlar grips, a new Joytech rear hub with coaster brake, a front STM downhill hub from the nineties, new Mavic D321 rims, Intense 909 and Kenda Nevegal downhill tires, the original crank with a Deore LX 28 teeth chainwheel, no name pedals and a WTB saddle

rat.JPG

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=189421

This is the bike I built for my dad and I use it sometimes:

dad.jpg

It's a frame that I got from a friend. He wanted to throw it away. I sandblasted it and repainted it as you see it. It has a Nexus 7-speed rear hub, a dynamo front hub, Sun Ditch Witch rear rim, Kenda tires, Deore II cranks and front brake, some weird old seatpost, Iscaselle seat and Wellgo pedals. I ditched the rear U-brake for the integrated rollerbrake. Both brakes suck. :))

Cheers,
Mx

Back