Retro Triathlon Bikes ??????????????????????????????????????

If it's a 56 and you're interested in selling it do let me know. I need to move a Supersix on first and a few other bits.

I was offered a Multisport in 04 and turned it (I had no money). Since then I've wanted one, I picture myself out on the east Yorkshire coast in the hot sun. The position looks comfortable for TT/Tri bike. I love the 650 wheels. I've seen a few on ebay recently but I've never pulled trigger.

Whenever I see the Multisport it takes me back to being 28 in 04. Good memories.

If it's a 56 and you're interested in selling it do let me know. I need to move a Supersix on first and a few other bits.

I was offered a Multisport in 04 and turned it (I had no money). Since then I've wanted one, I picture myself out on the east Yorkshire coast in the hot sun. The position looks comfortable for TT/Tri bike. I love the 650 wheels. I've seen a few on ebay recently but I've never pulled trigger.

Whenever I see the Multisport it takes me back to being 28 in 04. Good memories.
I very nearly bought a multi sport 700. Good looking bikes

Jollyroger88 I just read this that you wrote "Recently (mid life crisis), I've kind of become obsessed by youth reminiscences, and started to seek those old frames that I like to build in "restomod" (or maybe "neo retro"?) style"

I'm 47 and have felt similar to this for a while now. The Multisport takes me to happy place and happy time. 94 when you started Triathlon, I was 18 and Mountain Biking was my life. The memories of those old bikes... Wow

Mine has 700c wheels, and I'm not even sure it hasn't been sold; I'll have to ask my dad, who lives some 200 miles from here

Jollyroger88 I just read this that you wrote "Recently (mid life crisis), I've kind of become obsessed by youth reminiscences, and started to seek those old frames that I like to build in "restomod" (or maybe "neo retro"?) style"

I'm 47 and have felt similar to this for a while now. The Multisport takes me to happy place and happy time. 94 when you started Triathlon, I was 18 and Mountain Biking was my life. The memories of those old bikes... Wow
yes, it's like to be young again when riding them. just remember not to look at average speed ;)

Back