1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • Python8.jpg
    Python8.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8

Jam_SWorks

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My next restoration will be a Peugeot Raider (bottom of the range) that was almost my first MTB. Actually the first MTB was a Peugeot Trail, had it 8mths then the frame got swapped out to a Raider frame as the paint work was faulty. The Raider (with Trail parts) was used in my first MTB race, and luckily a fellow friend had a photo of me doing the river crossing with it from circa 1989-90ish we think. When river crossings really were river crossing and no health or safety - lol

As much time & pride will go into a full resto of the Raider as did the Team get... despite it being entry level.

Attachments

• Trail-Race.jpg
    Trail-Race.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 9

firedfromthecircus

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Nice collection!
I do like to see dedication to a cause and this one is as worthy as any other.
I've got a Sahara sitting in the loft. I keep meaning to do something with it but it's been there in bits for 10 years now! 😳

Tsundere

Devout Dirtbag
Lovely bikes and together they make for a beautiful collection, they really do look like nothing else.

I just bought a Surfer to restore (thread linked below), as a Peugeot aficionado I'd really appreciate any insights, advice, tips or information you may be able to offer in regards to that particular bikes restoration, also particularly interested in anything related to the bikes history, which so far I've been unable to dig up.