1.4 MB · Views: 161
  • Blackrock (3).jpg
    Blackrock (3).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 160

Jam_SWorks

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Which leads me to the Peugeot Team Canyon Pro, up there with a lovely colour scheme that made Peugeots so successful from that era. Adorned with Shimano Deore DX.

Attachments

• CanyonPro (1).jpg
    CanyonPro (1).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 156

Jam_SWorks

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Along the way I have also picked up some later Peugeot kit too... Such as this Peugeot Team 6000 frameset which is NOS. Never been built. Carbon lugs, Alu tubes and steel rear end made for an unusual combo. Its certainly NOT a light frame despite the material mix.

Attachments

• TeamFrame (3).jpg
    TeamFrame (3).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 157
  • TeamFrame (2).jpg
    TeamFrame (2).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 157

mk one

Old School GrandMaster
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
:xmas-cool: nice, very.

You should change your username though :LOL:

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Re:

Before mountain bikes I lusted after a Peugeot road bike (probs 88ish) then once MTB's were discovered I picked up the Peugeot catalogue and dreamed of all the bikes you have here. Very nearly got a Trail or Lazer but ended up waiting and getting a more expensive Saracen. :cool:

Jam_SWorks

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Re: Re:

brocklanders023":fbipybgr said:
Before mountain bikes I lusted after a Peugeot road bike (probs 88ish) then once MTB's were discovered I picked up the Peugeot catalogue and dreamed of all the bikes you have here. Very nearly got a Trail or Lazer but ended up waiting and getting a more expensive Saracen. :cool:

Trail was my first MTB :xmas-cool:

I do have one Saracen in my collection but looking to sell it... if you’re interested :mrgreen: :D

Attachments

• 6949CE48-48BC-4A09-948E-2699C36E9FA9.jpeg
    6949CE48-48BC-4A09-948E-2699C36E9FA9.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 141

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Re: Re:

Jam_SWorks":1isd1ije said:
brocklanders023":1isd1ije said:

Trail was my first MTB :xmas-cool:

I do have one Saracen in my collection but looking to sell it... if you’re interested :mrgreen: :D

Could actually be! PM me details when you want to sell and I'll see how I'm fixed.

Jam_SWorks

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Small update... i did actually restore 1 of my 3 Peugeot Pythons. Here it is using the best bits from all 3 bikes. I now have 2 other Pythons which are not so clean or tidy. Really happy with how this turned out. The frame & parts are mostly from a bike that came from my local Peugeot bike shop that existing 7miles from me. Ythan Cycles in Aberdeenshire (long ago closed sadly - but twas my daily school lunchtime hang out to drool over mtbs). Enjoy the pink & purple colour scheme folks

Attachments

• Python1.jpg
    Python1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8