My PEUGEOT Collection - One bike at a time

Along the way I have also picked up some later Peugeot kit too... Such as this Peugeot Team 6000 frameset which is NOS. Never been built. Carbon lugs, Alu tubes and steel rear end made for an unusual combo. Its certainly NOT a light frame despite the material mix. TeamFrame (3).jpg TeamFrame (2).jpg

Last edited:
:xmas-cool: nice, very.

You should change your username though :LOL:

Re:

Before mountain bikes I lusted after a Peugeot road bike (probs 88ish) then once MTB's were discovered I picked up the Peugeot catalogue and dreamed of all the bikes you have here. Very nearly got a Trail or Lazer but ended up waiting and getting a more expensive Saracen. :cool:

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":fbipybgr said:
Before mountain bikes I lusted after a Peugeot road bike (probs 88ish) then once MTB's were discovered I picked up the Peugeot catalogue and dreamed of all the bikes you have here. Very nearly got a Trail or Lazer but ended up waiting and getting a more expensive Saracen. :cool:

Trail was my first MTB :xmas-cool:

I do have one Saracen in my collection but looking to sell it... if you’re interested :mrgreen: :D

Attachments

• 6949CE48-48BC-4A09-948E-2699C36E9FA9.jpeg
    6949CE48-48BC-4A09-948E-2699C36E9FA9.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 162
Re: Re:

Jam_SWorks":1isd1ije said:
brocklanders023":1isd1ije said:

Trail was my first MTB :xmas-cool:

I do have one Saracen in my collection but looking to sell it... if you’re interested :mrgreen: :D

Could actually be! PM me details when you want to sell and I'll see how I'm fixed.

Small update... i did actually restore 1 of my 3 Peugeot Pythons. Here it is using the best bits from all 3 bikes. I now have 2 other Pythons which are not so clean or tidy. Really happy with how this turned out. The frame & parts are mostly from a bike that came from my local Peugeot bike shop that existing 7miles from me. Ythan Cycles in Aberdeenshire (long ago closed sadly - but twas my daily school lunchtime hang out to drool over mtbs). Enjoy the pink & purple colour scheme folks Python1.jpg

Last edited:
Back