** Mountain Mayhem 2022 - ITS ON ! (in a fashion)

Retro Spud:3gbqapxc said:
But it’s still too early and what with the second wave still expected it would especially ballsey / speculative to do so

yep, its the second wave that will get you...

wave.gif

...not related, but if it gets you out for a bit of exercise...

ginger.gif

Last edited:
With people not playing nice I have feeling we are going to be pissing into the wind if we think there’s going to be a chance of MM21

nobby the sheep":37pgoun1 said:
With people not playing nice I have feeling we are going to be pissing into the wind if we think there’s going to be a chance of MM21

Sadly, I think you may be right. :(

I have that itchy itchy feeling that 2019 was it and I'm glad I made it / was dragged to by dear friends otherwise I would have missed out. The positive feedback really pulled me through the quagmire that was 2019 and I still want to give something back

There was a lot planned for 2020 and now 2021 sooooooo.... working on the premise that 2021 isnt going to happen either, I will look to do that 'something'

I dont know yet but there will be some visuals to go with the music and there is a campsite close to where I live... ;)

What is the expected likelihood of a strange bloke unzipping my tent in the middle of the night to tell me I’ve got to go ride my bike?

BerthaPog":3o1spib9 said:
What is the expected likelihood of a strange bloke unzipping my tent in the middle of the night to tell me I’ve got to go ride my bike?

For clarity, would that be a positive or a negative for you...?

Just asking... :facepalm:

My_Teenage_Self":281mmp0u said:
BerthaPog":281mmp0u said:

For clarity, would that be a positive or a negative for you...?

Just asking... :facepalm:

More expectation setting. :D

MM2020 was supposed to be Solo for me, thus avoiding nocturnal interruptions. :shock:

Si posted that the Malverns will hopefully be on with a capped 4000 in the arena at one time, not sure how MM would fair but im being hopeful, same with ard rock and all the others.

however, im in no illusion that all events will be somewhat watere down and always gonna be compared to the good old days....retro irony? hahaha

Back