Mongoose Pro Menace

Wee Man

Retro Newbie
Hi to everyone on the forum. Im new and would like some help if possible. I recently came across 2 Mongoose Pro Menace BMX bikes. Im told the bikes are both 2003 models and completely standard. I was wondering ate they worth anything? I was going to fix them both, sell one and keep the other for myself. What are your views on Mongoose BMX's. Good or bad. ??

Get used to no replys or that dude... Can take a while for any even if any...!! Seen as its age you might get more joy on the radbmx forum...?? Few folk here are on there and it tends to be bit busier...???? Lots of people read the posts here but don't/scared to answere??? Dunno.... :)

I always liked the mongooses.. I remember them being affordable anyway but that was late '90's '03 bit new for me...

not worth anything as anything mongoose did in 2000 was like every other bmx out there .most of the big names from 80`s aren`t big name like they were bitd

Wee Man

Any pictures of these bikes?

I’m looking for a 2002 Menace but I want to make sure the 2003 isn’t the same thing.

I came home from summer break one year and found a 2002 Mongoose Menace sitting in the back yard with my name on it, and I’d love to find one again. Before I get obsessed with it though I want to make sure it wasn’t a 2003 (memory’s a bit fuzzy)

Back