Really?

Servicing pedals makes me want to smash my brains out🙂😆

This is the only build on this forum that’s actually got me excited to see the finished product.
Ha ha. Don’t get me wrong if I had to do more than the two I was working on I’m sure it would have gone down hill fast. Particularly with my patience. Pleased with the result on these though!

I got a feeling that was my bash. You get it from eBay by chance.
Yep bought it on eBay. Pleased with it. Been busy last few weeks with house stuff, but should have a fully built bike very soon, so will share more pics!

Yep bought it on eBay. Pleased with it. Been busy last few weeks with house stuff, but should have a fully built bike very soon, so will share more pics!
Yep that was my old one. Very little use. I sold it on my MBK with black cranks. Ben has it machined for me when I did my white Pashley.

It's been a minute!! House admin has kept me busy for the past few months, but wanted to quickly update the thread as I have another build thread about to get started.

Some final pics of the build below.

Couple of ongoing bits to sort:

When building it up realised the Triple Trap threads were 1/2" rather than 9/16" so that was a bit disappointing, but I can sort that eventually.

Just can't find any half decent IRC Kujos. Hopefully something will come up. In the meantime the Bonkers do a great job for me cruising around the pump tracks with my little boy!

Will get a few moody closeup shots once the sunshine comes out and I get a bit of time.

IMG_6913.JPG IMG_6914.JPG

Latest posts

Back