Couple of nice red anodised bits arrived this week!

Hope Ti-Glide Rear Hub
Hope Mk1 Front Skewer

Just need to pick up a D521 rim to match the front rim I have and I can get the rear hub built up, but suspect this won’t be for a few weeks.

The front skewer will work nicely with the front Ti-Glide I have.

Attachments

• 9D63D743-1A2C-486E-9748-ABA3CC5AC3AE.jpeg
    9D63D743-1A2C-486E-9748-ABA3CC5AC3AE.jpeg
    746.2 KB · Views: 7
The Fatty R's have landed in their new Team Giant colour way!

Very pleased and Joshua @ Bristol Bicycle Restoration did a great job for me!

Quick shot of them alongside a friends P-Bone's ...

Attachments

• IMG_5185.jpg
    IMG_5185.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 26
So after a couple of days put into building the Trials Team up, here it is in almost full glory!

A few remaining bits to do or consider:

1) The Raceface cranks let it down a bit, so considering either having these restored or getting a set in better shape.
2) Getting the replacement rear wheel built up so it'll have matching front a rear red ti-glides and D521 CD SUPs.
3) Possibly controversial ... replacing the fluo yellow HS33s with red ones to better match the build.
4) Going Single Speed.
5) Getting hold of a new/nearly new set of black cage Odyssey Triple Traps.

Be great to hear anyone's thoughts or benefit from anyone's previous experience on any of this stuff ...

Otherwise, hope you like how it turned out as much as I did!

IMG_5208.JPG

Was having a look at some trials teams on here this morning and came across this thread, I thought I’d seen every old school trials bike video online but I hadn’t! Nice build video, Ali Clarkson style (no talking)😎

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 5
Nice build, can you let me know which headset bearings you used? My top bearing set has completely and utterly exploded!!
Thanks
D

I had this bike back in the day and I shamefully repainted it and did dirt jumping on it lol and I did the worst paint job ever.... hiding.

Back