lockedmyselfout feedback

lockedmyselfout

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
You may have known me in the past as futuristicoldman. I tried to reset a password, had a techno meltdown locked myself out and could not get back into my former body so here I am reborn as lockedmyselfout.
If I have sold you some old bike parts or bought some old treasure from you please spread the word about how horrific or marvellous the experience was.

Re:

Another big thumbs up from me - I bought an XT groupset for a great price and it was delivered very quickly, all in wonderful condition and very nicely packaged. Top notch!

Cheers :D

Re:

Bought a lovely set of Bonty/King wheels from Dan - they were exactly as described, and superbly packaged. Great comms & a pleasure to deal with - thumbs up from me! :)

Re:

Bought some carbon forks from Dan - very well packed, quick delivery and exactly as described.
Brilliant! Thanks! :D

Re:

Bought from Dan a nice commuter bike and he was very helpfull in answering all my questions and did a lot of detail pics. of the bike for me.

Delivery was lightning fast and he did a great job in having the bike well packed.

Thanks for that smooth and easy transaction :D

Re:

Bought a characterful vintage Brooks saddle for a good price; great packing, fast delivery and nice comm's - what's more, included was a superb surprise gift! What a lovely fella.

Many thank's Dan! :)

Bought a set of wheels - cracking price - excellent comms and great packaging - couldn't ask for any more! many thanks

Back