lockedmyselfout feedback

lockedmyselfout

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
You may have known me in the past as futuristicoldman. I tried to reset a password, had a techno meltdown locked myself out and could not get back into my former body so here I am reborn as lockedmyselfout.
If I have sold you some old bike parts or bought some old treasure from you please spread the word about how horrific or marvellous the experience was.

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Re:

Another big thumbs up from me - I bought an XT groupset for a great price and it was delivered very quickly, all in wonderful condition and very nicely packaged. Top notch!

Cheers :D

noteeth

Dirt Disciple
Re:

Bought a lovely set of Bonty/King wheels from Dan - they were exactly as described, and superbly packaged. Great comms & a pleasure to deal with - thumbs up from me! :)

beepbeep

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Re:

Bought some carbon forks from Dan - very well packed, quick delivery and exactly as described.
Brilliant! Thanks! :D

magas

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Re:

Bought from Dan a nice commuter bike and he was very helpfull in answering all my questions and did a lot of detail pics. of the bike for me.

Delivery was lightning fast and he did a great job in having the bike well packed.

Thanks for that smooth and easy transaction :D

ferrus

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Re:

Bought a characterful vintage Brooks saddle for a good price; great packing, fast delivery and nice comm's - what's more, included was a superb surprise gift! What a lovely fella.

Many thank's Dan! :)

Pye7183

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Bought a set of wheels - cracking price - excellent comms and great packaging - couldn't ask for any more! many thanks