Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomianson

BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Hi All.

Im selling my 1990 20" Klein Attitude fuselage with gorgeous Box Crown fork.
Repainted by ex Klein Painter Dave Wilkins, in stunning 'Flare' colour.

More details and pictures here.

If you need any info feel free to get in touch.

If a few months ago, you told me that you were going to put EVERYTHING for sale, which took me years to get, I will not sell you the bike. Your Ringlé skewers have been waiting for months in the post office for you to pick them up, but you must pay customs. collector of third divusion and without scruples. Hurrey for the Beer !!!
By the way, it's year 91.
Turn a passion into a business…. Bad business .

Attachments

• AA1F9787-2EFB-4C41-8A94-199AB7BEBD86.jpeg
    AA1F9787-2EFB-4C41-8A94-199AB7BEBD86.jpeg
    360.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Life changes , things come and go and if he’s found another use for the money it’s no one’s business really in my eyes.

I’ve bought many items that I intended to keep but have either not fallen for or the funds were needed for something else.

If a few months ago, you told me that you were going to put EVERYTHING for sale, which took me years to get, I will not sell you the bike. Your Ringlé skewers have been waiting for months in the post office for you to pick them up, but you must pay customs. collector of third divusion and without scruples. Hurrey for the Beer !!!
By the way, it's year 91.
Turn a passion into a business…. Bad business .
It’s mine to do with as I please. I would love to collect the skewers but have no tracking details or anything like that, if you can provide them that would be great.
It’s a 1990, it’s the 63rd attitude built.
Thanks

Life changes , things come and go and if he’s found another use for the money it’s no one’s business really in my eyes.

I’ve bought many items that I intended to keep but have either not fallen for or the funds were needed for something else.
clap each other on the butt.😉. Tom you know what I write. you have no idea

It’s mine to do with as I please. I would love to collect the skewers but have no tracking details or anything like that, if you can provide them that would be great.
It’s a 1990, it’s the 63rd attitude built.
Thanks
after more than 6 months? email or postal letter. The real problem was that they were valued at €150, and you had to pay import taxes, and now the skewers will be lost or in the trash. My dick sweats, but I find it unfortunate (I repeat, I thought you were a collector) if I know, I'm not selling you anything. 91 amigo . It's 91. I was the one who sent the frame to be repainted. You don't know anything about that frame. I, it wasn't you. It is also repaired.

Ive no idea what you are taking about to be honest so I’ll not reply further.

You must be related to Alejandro for this nonsense. Only one person on this thread is pathetic.

Apologies Tom for your ruined advert. Maybe mods can clean it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back