Sold 1990/91 Klein Attitude Team / Dolomite 19” Small Frameset

Star12

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
1990/91 Klein Attitude Team Colours / Dolomite, 19” Klein Small Size, Frameset / Fuselage. Original Paint. Frame Serial Number A00F = 15, Box Fork Serial Number A045C = 1116.

This is an early Klein Attitude, quite rare in 19” Small Size with the sought-after Box Fork. I am the third owner. Original Paint, really bright with no fading. No dents, no deep scratches or chips, and very little paint damage. No Chainsuck.

MC1 135 mm Stem with rise and 580 mm wide uncut handlebar. Klein 125 mm Steel Bottom Bracket Spindle.

As this is an early Attitude it has the rare and desired Klein Embossed Headset Seal. It takes a 27.2 mm Seatpost and a 31.8 mm Bottom-Pull Front Derailleur. Headset and Bottom Bracket bearings are smooth.

A few minor bad points as follows: There is a very small bit of paint bubbling on the rear brake cable exit hole on the top tube. This has not gotten any worse in either mine or the previous owners care though. In general; bubbling only gets worse if left in damp conditions. Also; the seat tube slit has a very small crack either side of the hole, which was common on 1990-92 Klein’s in the smaller sizes. This also though has not gotten any worse in years of light riding by the previous owner and myself. As long as the Seatpost is inserted past the top-tube then it shouldn’t get worse. There is a small spot of paint damage / cable-rub on the right-side of the head-tube.

Overall this is a very clean frameset for it‘s age, with stunning, bright colours.

Photos of the frameset that I am selling and also some photos of the bike built up in this album here:

I am asking £2000 for this Klein Attitude Frameset / Fuselage, plus shipping from the UK to wherever you are located. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Star12

Attachments

• 07962B1E-DB2D-4C6B-89AF-7412F8922BD8.jpeg
    07962B1E-DB2D-4C6B-89AF-7412F8922BD8.jpeg
    470.7 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Very nice, my size too, unfortunately the wrong time for me to be spending.

GLWS though :cool:

Looks like an early '91 box fork given the late serial number and the (ever so subtly different) '91 decals with the white shadow behind the black lettering. Stunning piece, she looks FAST!!!

Latest posts

Back