If you could have ANY car........

Mmmmmmmm

I see my choice of a bond bug didnt raise an eyebrow , lets have some bikes then !!!!

Attachments

• mages.jpg
    mages.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 1,064
I'll have
zagato1.jpg

or
1965_Ferrari_275GTBCompetizioneSpeciale3.jpg

...please!

Whoever's buying it for me can decide! :)

I've been lucky enough to own a couple of dream cars that I really wanted as a spotty yoof.

The Mercedes 500 SEC AMG were in Unobtainium world when I was small at around £45k for the car and then another £15k for the conversion in 1983

I had a rusty trusty Indian Gold coloured 500 SEC AMG - the only thing it didnt have was the 16v heads that would have topped it off nicely...

theres just something about that shape that gets me right where a DR.S Ferrari does:

5462980002_large.jpg

im sure drs would approve of my grandads old car .

Picturexfvbcbvcvb021.jpg

an engineer by trade with a taste for the finer automobile . he had Etypes and the like many years ago and for as long as ive been alive he had this aston . not a 2nd car , the only car ! while living in london no less . he only recently sold it in his 80s . reason , to buy a replica bugati . sadly the man who was building the replica died :(

it might not have been his dream car , but im sure it was close . you have to admire someone who pursues and holds onto that dream

Back