I don't like Kona's - 92 Hei Hei - Fork Colour page4

What about some subtle bits of green ano to go with your M900, to help pick out the green in the decals? That would be a bit different from the norm.

Also, if you want some black with amberwall Wildgrippers, I've got a decent set for sale!! ;)

GT-Steve":1os2vo5r said:
Any close-up pics of these 'bullet end stays' I keep hearing of?

Look at rojos new one (before he paints over them ;) )

(just kidding rojo! :p)

GT-Steve":2dw1fszz said:
Any close-up pics of these 'bullet end stays' I keep hearing of?
They were used on lots of ti frames, but this is a 93 Hei Hei

Attachments

• 1993 Hei Hei size 19 w ti P2 and bullet stays.jpg
    1993 Hei Hei size 19 w ti P2 and bullet stays.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 3,092
This is a better view on Harry Burgundy's Dean (I don't know whether Deans were also made by Titanium Sports)

Attachments

• 1995 Dean Colonel frame size 17.jpg
    1995 Dean Colonel frame size 17.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 3,087
Re: I don't like Kona's

GT-Steve":2mvntf0t said:
Anywhoo, tipping the scales at 1700g, with the collar, I'm VERY VERY impressed with it...

Way off topic somewhat - I've just weighed my commuter zaskar frame, with dirt, and that is 1846g.

Anthony":2jekiv3m said:
This is a better view on Harry Burgundy's Dean (I don't know whether Deans were also made by Titanium Sports)

yeah I see what you mean now, cheers... :cool:

legrandefromage":v7ps4gxl said:
GT-Steve":v7ps4gxl said:
Anywhoo, tipping the scales at 1700g, with the collar, I'm VERY VERY impressed with it...

Way off topic somewhat - I've just weighed my commuter zaskar frame, with dirt, and that is 1846g.

Not too shabby then.

I have a 2001 Fisher Supercaliber (for sale in the 98 section) that's just under the 1400g mark.. :shock:

legrandefromage":c79c5uwq said:
GT-Steve":c79c5uwq said:

Is about right :)

Steve I would go with green along with the natural ti finish.

Also p2s would have to be the ti.. imo

Slight tangent.

These weren't made by the people that made the GT Xizang by any chance ?
Just thought the BB stamps were very similar (same wobbly stamping ?).

Spotted its_kirby's one yesterday.
picture005_9_192.jpg

dendy":3ihx9u6n said:
Also p2s would have to be the ti..

:LOL: Rarely come up for sale in 17", 18" or 19" guise & as far as I'm aware they were never made for 20" frames.
In 2009 I did actually consider getting this frames head tube reamed down by 20mm so that I could fit my Ti P2 but soon came to my senses and bought the 1993 19" Anthony mentioned earlier.

A few years ago a one-off ahead Ti P2 surfaced on ebay with a long steerer but was 410mm axle to crown.

Back