Help me not get financially ruined

If it'll go in the Aston I'll meet you in Amsterdam with it

Or really smuggle it in plain sight and stick it on a roof rack :)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think it's drunk ebaying and not selecting EU only searches the biggest problem!

I mean, this is a bike we are talking about. The problem needs to get nipped in the bud before it progresses to Aston Martins.
If I get to Aston Martins you have a right to put me against the wall and put an end to this misery.

I actively sought out the UK, as my efforts were futile when it came to EU searches, but I tend to keep it below a certain amount when it comes to UK purchases as to prevent this particular problem. Admittedly though, as I indulged in a 12 pack last night and heard a song that gave me a warm fuzzy feeling, I decided to go for it. I don't need another bike, like I don't need another drink, but we'll have another anyway.

Give him a drink and get him to tape a letter on the box saying thanks for lending me your bike wouldn't of made it home with out it!

Of course anything to do with swaps and loans is out of the question, no provision was made for such things hence the
ooo-arrrr about ATA carnets for temporary import and export. It's a real cluster fook.

Of course anything to do with swaps and loans is out of the question, no provision was made for such things hence the
ooo-arrrr about ATA carnets for temporary import and export. It's a real cluster fook.
Genuinely a letdown for the thousands of Brits that mobthly made their way to Denmark for a bit of bacon, a pastry and a pricey night out, realising at 3 am they need to be home for tea, borrowed a bike from the locals, pedalled 850 km to Holland, got on the ferry, home by afternoon for a cuppa and cheese n pickle sarnies

Paint it to look like a Boris bike....it's on hire then!
Quickly now mister customs officer I'm on the clock 😁 I've got bacon getting cold', a pastry to eat and some mates to meet for a drink! They'll sucker it.... probably give you a pat on the back for being such a legend! Obv don't take the Mick with the duty free allowance that'd be daft 😆

Imlach, you can't argue that we are fighting for you here! Thinking out of the box. I'm also drinking out of one too.
Paint it to look like a Boris bike....it's on hire then!
Quickly now mister customs officer I'm on the clock 😁 I've got bacon getting cold', a pastry to eat and some mates to meet for a drink! They'll sucker it.... probably give you a pat on the back for being such a legend! Obv don't take the Mick with the duty free allowance that'd be daft 😆
Everyone had come up with some very intriguing ideas, I'm glad to see you're all as far fetched as I am. I have come to terms with the fact that this is money that shall be spent.

I will consume my fair share of percented liquids until I forget the purchase, then once it arrives, I'll be surprised, thinking what a lucky sod I am to have been karma'd this by an anonymous sender!

This Boris bike idea isn't a bad one actually, though I believe I may have to do more than paint, it would be a full on rewelding.

And Woz, they ought to make those boxes larger so we could live inside them.

Anyone know if what I've put here is sufficient, do I have to break down the individual parts that's inside the bikebox...? Screenshot_20220522-141447_Chrome.jpg

Back