Help me not get financially ruined

... or team up with the people traffickers, I mean what do they do with all the small boats when they get here? It’s not very environmentally conscious to just ditch them on the shoreline, we could fill them up with bikes and send them back, you might even get government funding for hitting green targets..

Everything has been paid now, promised the better half to not buy another bike for a long time

Didn't say anything about components though

I remember reading something about a case of smuggling many years ago, this might have been the 30's or something. But the type of car with big wheel arches. They remade the arches/mudguards in gold, then painted them and drove through undetected.

I mean what do they do with all the small boats when they get here?
I'd be for jumping in the beached ones and claiming it as salvage. Sometimes theyre using good quality tenders, avons and the like

I remember reading something about a case of smuggling many years ago, this might have been the 30's or something. But the type of car with big wheel arches. They remade the arches/mudguards in gold, then painted them and drove through undetected.
That's the plot in Goldfinger... Silly

• Haha
Reactions: Woz

I'd be for jumping in the beached ones and claiming it as salvage. Sometimes theyre using good quality tenders, avons and the like
You wouldn't believe what gets left on the beach near me....I missed out on 7k worth of outboard motor one evening🙄 all the vessels and ribs are stolen in France......theres a compound in Dover somewhere with stacks and stacks of inflatables!
It's a very well organised affair believe me,If you keep an eye on the shipping forecast you can predict when they arrive!

Everything has been paid now, promised the better half to not buy another bike for a long time

Didn't say anything about components though

Damn.

I was just about to make you an offer you couldn't refuse; doing it 10% cheaper so £388 !!!!

50% payment in advance with PP (to cover the Eurostar VIP membership program and make suitable prior arrangements greasing palms), the remaining 50% on POD transferred to my Swiss account. You would also get a 5% bonus reduction for a first time customer, but I would need to apply a 15% surcharge to offset potential risks involved due to Covid travel restrictions.

I was counting on you being a regular customer too 😞

Damn.

I was just about to make you an offer you couldn't refuse; doing it 10% cheaper so £388 !!!!

50% payment in advance with PP (to cover the Eurostar VIP membership program and make suitable prior arrangements greasing palms), the remaining 50% on POD transferred to my Swiss account. You would also get a 5% bonus reduction for a first time customer, but I would need to apply a 15% surcharge to offset potential risks involved due to Covid travel restrictions.

I was counting on you being a regular customer too 😞
Some dreams are best bottled up, corked and aged for all eternity brother. 😂

• Sad
Reactions: Woz
The sad reaction smiley made me sad now, Woz. Let's do it but only if you ship it in a DIY bike box made out of wine cartons, gorilla taped together.

Funny you say that.....even the local post office have a little giggle seeing my inventive re-use of wine cartons.

There's probably enough cartons in the attic for a tandem to be honest. ;)

Latest posts

Back