Help me not get financially ruined

Is it the price of the bike that is causing the biggest problem?
Bike is around 500, so that'd be 25 percent of that alongside the shipping price. But if I could get the shipping down that'd be something. Really shipping that I find way too dear

2 smaller boxes and half the price on each?
Could be a possibility. But with the problems I've experienced with extreme delays and horror stories of things getting lost I fear it may not be worth the hassle.

I made this thread to painfully come to terms with the fact that shipping breaks my spirit repeatedly and until there's a huge north sea escalating belt that carries goods free of charge I will not rest. Denmark-UK union? I will gladly leave behind the rest of the Scandinavians for cheap bike tat.

Cheers to you all, and happy Saturday.

A few more of these and a bit of Alan Parsons Project and we are healed. 20220521_210657.jpg

Chancer! Knowing my luck he will mess up the weird Danish letters and it'll arrive at some random address, the address of a man who hates bicycles who subsequently takes it to the skip.

Think you might have to have another pint of tax evasion 😁 drop him a message see what can be done? Maybe just ask him what he does for a living first incase he's customs !

Think you might have to have another pint of tax evasion 😁 drop him a message see what can be done? Maybe just ask him what he does for a living first incase he's customs !
Hahaha, that'd be something. I can imagine it, me writing an elaborate essay about why we might just tamper with the numbers because the customs folks are dodgy bastards only for the story to reveal that he indeed is one of them.

Back