EXOTICA ONLY..........!

A Dean Jester hardtail.

Less than 100 were made, most were made in house and from 853. A handful though, were made by Tom Teesdale at TET, they had Tange tubes, Mountain Goat dropouts and were painted by Rainbow Cycle Craft. This is #001 P1011603.JPG

Last edited:
mk one":c6lb4qcr said:
A Dean Jester hardtail.

Less than 100 were made, most were made in house and from 853. A handful though, were made by Tom Teesdale at TET, they had Tange tubes, Mountain Goat dropouts and were painted by Rainbow Cycle Craft. This is #001
Very cooool :cool:
Are you going to build it? How? When?
:D

Double-E F":2l9cem8d said:
mk one":2l9cem8d said:
A Dean Jester hardtail.

Less than 100 were made, most were made in house and from 853. A handful though, were made by Tom Teesdale at TET, they had Tange tubes, Mountain Goat dropouts and were painted by Rainbow Cycle Craft. This is #001
Very cooool :cool:
Are you going to build it? How? When?
:D

Yes, will probably have a go at building it but it wont be for a while as it is currently way down the list. And as for parts, i have a few ideas but dreams rarely become reality with me, especially with the prices of nice parts these days.

never given any thought to selling it, it also has manitous fitted now, with the rigid forks safe and sound.

Send me a PM with a sensible offer and ill give it some thought.

Bernie Mikkelsen. Specialized direct drive fork. Selection of oversize Tange tubes. Rides different from every bike i ever had. Tracks beautifully.

Attachments

• 1033356d1359601749t-old-school-aesthetics-mikkelsenmidge.jpg
    1033356d1359601749t-old-school-aesthetics-mikkelsenmidge.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 482299d1252776653-drop-bar-mikkelsen-mikkelsensakaesideweb1.jpg
    482299d1252776653-drop-bar-mikkelsen-mikkelsensakaesideweb1.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 17
  • suntourpedalweb1.jpg
    suntourpedalweb1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 12
  • mikkelsensakaebadge1web.jpg
    mikkelsensakaebadge1web.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 5
  • wtbsaddleweb1.jpg
    wtbsaddleweb1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 5
  • mikkelsensakaebadgeweb2.jpg
    mikkelsensakaebadgeweb2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
never given any thought to selling it, it also has manitous fitted now, with the rigid forks safe and sound.

My first day here.

first day here on retrobike. send me a mail: botolsjebok@yahoo.com

A Dean Jester hardtail.

Less than 100 were made, most were made in house and from 853. A handful though, were made by Tom Teesdale at TET, they had Tange tubes, Mountain Goat dropouts and were painted by Rainbow Cycle Craft. This is #001View attachment 507870
Did you built a bike from it? I worked as a salesman (when I was a student at uni) for the Benelux distributor. These colours were the inspiration for our team clothes from that time.

In case you think of selling the frame, please let me know.

IMG_20211201_105349.jpg

Back