[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvs2M6pPFGY[/youtube]

Re: Hub gear change HELP needed for Claud Butler Shaman

Circlip!

https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/hub-spares/ ... y32520110/

44672.jpg

Cheers LGF

Great thread this and interested to see how the hub gears work.

Btw - Do you get a discount on Park Tools :shock: :D

xxnick1975":g8hrpa08 said:
Great thread this and interested to see how the hub gears work.

Btw - Do you get a discount on Park Tools :shock: :D

Cheers, I’ll post progress...

As for the ParkTools, most are second hand, bought cheap-ish when a local one man bike shop closed/retired.

Quick up-date....
Miss Peachy has finally decided how she wants her Shaman to be..... with the help of Splatterpaints old RockShox Judy XC's she is now happy to come properly off road... more pics on today's ride thread :D IMG_8053.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Re:

yakboy":3gyx5g69 said:
Looking very smart...the saddle looks like a comfy armchair :D and has suspension too!

its almost a full-sus! :LOL:

I'm not sure what's happened, but either my daughter has had a revelation, or a bonk on the head.....
But after years of only ever riding in the dry, refusing to ride downhill and never wanting to go on anything rougher than a gravel path, weve fitted a set of front shocks & a seat post damper, she's had two proper off road rides this past week, a local coastal trail and the blue run at Dalby forest... now I think she gets it, she said "that was more fun than I thought it would be" and "can I get some tyres more suited to the mud please?" :shock:

I fell off my chair.... and spat my coffee out.... :LOL:

A set of repro Smoke & Dart "Classics" should do the job. :D IMG_8140.jpg IMG_8089.jpg IMG_8071.jpg

Last edited:
Back