Anybody SOLD anything to retrobike member goodyes?? (Alejandro/Alessandro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m assuming the ‘buyer’ is trying to track down his actual address hence wanting someone who has sold him items?

One point I picked up on originally in his Klein thread is that he was a taxi driver for 14 years and seemed to know the local taxi drivers around Barcelona airport.

He also posed (still trying to forget the image) on his Klein near to the Airport. I’m assuming he must be within a short distance as let’s be honest he’s no serious rider.

If he had 5000 euros of my money I’d be flying across pretty quickly and finding him using the above info and his mugshots from those pics.

Some people make the mistake of thinking the internet is a separate realm from the real world, as opposed to an extension of it, that they are immune from retaliation, that somehow karma stops existing for them because their real name is hidden, but It is possible to find anyone if you have enough determination and either the expertise needed or access to people who have it.

Imagine the look on his face when confronted on his own doorstep by a friend or friends of the victim armed with righteous anger and in possession of the physical and mental wherewithal required to inflict appropriate payback.

The world is a very small place, one of the great things about the internet is that as well as enabling the scamming of people thousands of miles away, it also makes possible the arranging of karmic justice delivered over the exact same distances.

It must be great spending stolen money while looking over your shoulder.

He’s just posted a supposed email from his “friend” John on the Klein group.

Everything about the guy is dodgy in my opinion. Everyday loads of retro bike based deals happen without issue but everything he buys/sells is drama

As soon as I read one of his previous public spats on here as mentioned above, I made note to self to avoid this bizarre individual like the plague!
What a strange creature!

If ‘confused’ is the best explanation he can come up with, then I’d expect the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back