1998 P7 - Retro British Kit Build SS

That's a fantastic classy build & will be getting my vote. I'd have pegged it as a '99 with the disc mounts & it's original decal scheme.

Lovely build. I have a ratty 10th anniversary Clockwork and I didn't realise Orange offered paint services. Wonder if they'd do the orange/white fade again?!

That's a fantastic classy build & will be getting my vote. I'd have pegged it as a '99 with the disc mounts & it's original decal scheme.
Thanks . The black was its first respray which must have been around 99/2000. Frame is date stamped 97.

Lovely build. I have a ratty 10th anniversary Clockwork and I didn't realise Orange offered paint services. Wonder if they'd do the orange/white fade again?!
It’s only the current palette I’m afraid. I thought this was going to be “whiter” but really pleased with the colour.

It’s only the current palette I’m afraid. I thought this was going to be “whiter” but really pleased with the colour.
Ahhh that makes sense. I'll have to go down a different route. Maybe get it powder coated orange and then add my own white fade over the top.

Back