1995 Claud Butler Titanius White Industries FINISHED pg21

The History Man":3oaf1iqf said:
That's much better. Lovely. Well Done.

Well thank you, glad you approve… :D

yakboy":3oaf1iqf said:
I can't see a component out of place, great vision and execution Chris. Wonderful :cool:

Cheers, just that elusive WI middle ring to go…. No rush, but it would be nice if one day it turned up… ;)

So….next….. well you won’t be surprised that after a bit of email chat between myself and Heir Michael in Germany (beehoover) number F4I 00557 is winging its way back to old Blighty…. :facepalm: I’m thinking rigid weight weainie perhaps?

Attachments

• F4I 00537 (15).jpg
    F4I 00537 (15).jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 421
Frame number F4I 00537 from Germany has arrived safe and sound.... all looks well and on closer inspection some parts do look a little better, the rear canti hangers are a little straighter and the cast clamp cluster has no corrosion...
The plan with this one was to go weight weenie, with either titanium or carbon rigid forks.. and probably single speed, as I'm thinking it would make a nice "paddock bike" to buzz around the industrial estates where I occasionally freelance.

But these slightly better bits have got me thinking, maybe I'll get Gil to produce me some more stickers and actually swap out all the WI kit from the "Croatian" and re-build this "German" one as a full bike & the "Croatian" can get the Weight Watchers treatment..

Hey, here's a thought..... surely that means I be able to have another two cracks at BotM? ;) :LOL: :D 🤦 IMG_8018.jpg IMG_8021.jpg IMG_8019.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Re: Re:

The History Man":1y9972bp said:
Still can’t say it without sniggering.

Silly :roll: :D

Re: Re:Ok, that's cool, so this one is knocking about in Germany, that makes 5 I think so far?
F4I 00557 Germany
F4I 00632 Croatia (Mine, now back in England)
F4I 00636 Poland
F4I 00??? Hungary
F4I 00??? Holland

Stumbled over one of those over here (Germany)...

image1(12).jpeg

...and automaticly got here when seaching for more infos. Great thread, great build @Peachy!

Thought the one I got here would be a fun little project to build for her to ride to our table tennis matches
as I have a nice looking fork for it:

image2(8).jpeg

You know - get rid of the worn out decals and the drive train, give it a nice polish... So I could add F4I 00648 to your list.
I´m writing "could" as I don´t think I´d like her to ride it. One main tube appears not to be in it´s correct position anymore:

image3(6).jpeg

I consider it to be broken.

BTW - not sure if already mentioned: The `94 Hawk Take Off Titanium almost looks the same:

Cheers
IHR

Back