1991 Alpinestars Ti-Mega Build ***Final Pictures Page 14 ***

Re:

Thank you to Martin aka mkozaczek for supplying the correct brake hanger cables.

Putting these on today .

IMG_3184.jpg

Re: Re:

theproscloset":uz107huo said:
Thank you to Martin aka mkozaczek for supplying the correct brake hanger cables.

Putting these on today .

IMG_3184.jpg

We can all sleep better tonight. ;)

Re: 1991 Alpinestars Ti-Mega Build ***Pictures Page 10 ***

theproscloset":2agvz279 said:
The very last detail of the build, reconditioning original ever elusive Cook Bros dust caps.

These caps are in pretty rough shape, we will see what some reannodizing does as they are getting shipped out to intrincycle tomorrow.

Looking forward to hiding the ti crank bolts behind the proper dust caps.

BEFORE:

IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

Finally the very last piece to this build is complete. Original Cook Bros caps just got back from being reannodizing by intrincycle.

Final photos to come.

Attachments

• IMG_3281.JPG
    IMG_3281.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_3283.JPG
    IMG_3283.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 475

They done a mega job on those cook bros caps :) .

retroyetiguy":3s55rjbu said:
They done a mega job on those cook bros caps :) .

Back from the dead! I had totally written them off and Chris at intrincycle worked his magic.

Lord_fowl":37yiqmuh said:
I can see from your awesome photos that there are many scuffs and scratches all over the frame but mainly on the rear deraileur hanger and the rust in the seatclamp area. Autosol and some 3M pads.The seat post looks like it is backwards,the logo,I believe is for the person chasing you to see? Last but not least Jagwire Lex? Oh no :oops: other than that? top notch
congratulations
LF

I am sure the post is backwards.

schwartzy16":20zqo82t said:
Lord_fowl":20zqo82t said:
I can see from your awesome photos that there are many scuffs and scratches all over the frame but mainly on the rear deraileur hanger and the rust in the seatclamp area. Autosol and some 3M pads.The seat post looks like it is backwards,the logo,I believe is for the person chasing you to see? Last but not least Jagwire Lex? Oh no :oops: other than that? top notch
congratulations
LF

I am sure the post is backwards.

I am confident that the post is the not backwards. The name syncros is correctly spelled out vertically on the back of the post and the small logo is in the front. Refer to any Syncros literature and you will see the correct orientation of the post. Please post up any literature or proof you have to counter this point.

Attachments

• 593Syncros.jpg
    593Syncros.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 409
Back