Sold GT Zaskar 1991 18" with Suntour XC Pro

Well yeah, I thought the price was fair tbh, perhaps a little too fair?! I'm happy it's going to a good home though. 👍
Priced to sell is the best phrase. Perhaps you could have got more (especially if you split), but time is money and it's sold. If it's going to a good home, that's always a nice feeling (not everyone feels this way) so job done as far as I'm concerned and you can focus on your next project!

It's a strange market at the moment with lots of gorgeous/rare bikes not selling that well. If that was a 16" Zaskar I would have found it incredibly hard to say no, even though I shouldn't be looking and I'd be in BIG trouble with the boss! 😜🤣

Well that's blinking annoying. My frameset has been hanging around for ages and it's just as pretty as yours ;-)

But seriously, nice bike and fair price.
Just checked yours out again! 😜 Lovely blank canvas for someone and at £300 for all the important bonafide GT bits it's a fair price too. Strange times eh? Try and sell a complete bike and people want it split, then try and sell a frame and people don't want a jigsaw project but a complete bike?!* 🤪🤷‍♂️

Yes, I'm glad it's staying complete as I put many many hours into bringing it back up to it's current condition. But at the same time, I realise once it's sold it's completely up to the new owner to do as they wish, it'll be none of my business. 👍
On to new projects, bringing back to life my old chameleon. 🦎

Latest posts

Back