Zinn Classic..... Chocolate orange 🍊 Finished pg5

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
So I've been housebound for a while due to 2 red stripes, missing out on my usual long walks with the dog and long talks with the locals down at the pub, netflix has been my only friend with the exception of the missus who blames me for passing her the COVID so is also isolated...... As such I can't even fix bikes in the living room as normal ☹️

Anyhoo, a friend of mine who is often at the local was talking to a cycling buddy of his down at the pub, he's got an old bike that he's been trying to get rid of without dumping it at the tip, it's been outside his house in the street with a big 'free' on some A4 for the past week but no takers, my friend (knowing I love an old bike) tells him he'll see if I want it and pops down to the house for some through the window chat... He then shows me a picture his mate sent him explaining it needs a lot of work as it was just a get around bike from his days in Denmark and probably had no value.

Long story I know but this just shows what could be just 3 streets away and up for grabs .....

IMG_20220123_132724.jpg

I know it's a little tatty but I have seen worse.... We're gonna need a full stripdown and overhaul.

Last edited:
Back