Zieleman, Presto or Brands Bikes out there

Re: Any Zieleman, Presto or Brands Bikes out there?

That Rih frame is really terrific in copper and blue :) I even had my hands on it a couple of months ago but they would not sell or trade it back then.
Tomorrow I'll try if they will swap it for my Reus bike as I don't fit on that one but i'm sure the guy thats selling this Rih does. ;)

And to keep the pictures coming a picture of the Presto I build for my brother who is the happy owner at the moment.

357jal5.jpg

Nice one!! Lucky brother!!

Hopefully he will swap the frame with you, would look great as a classic old school build,, with black or brown / green Tressorex tape, brooks saddle etc!!!It's got nice pistche geen panto details too

Let me know if you see a 54 Zieleman, Presto or Brands... :mrgreen:

The old Zieleman shop had a nice looking yellow one on sale in 55 hanging around for a year but I did not visit it since december.
I'll just check for you because sometimes he has one in stock and his prices are pretty reasonable.

sodejuzeg":30suu36y said:
The old Zieleman shop had a nice looking yellow one on sale in 55 hanging around for a year but I did not visit it since december.
I'll just check for you because sometimes he has one in stock and his prices are pretty reasonable.

cheers!!

A little story in the local newspaper about Ko from last week.

rmlf8z.jpg

Thank you for posting!! Classic story!!

JYvdK":23zgg7ar said:
Nice one!! Lucky brother!!

Hopefully he will swap the frame with you, would look great as a classic old school build,, with black or brown / green Tressorex tape, brooks saddle etc!!!It's got nice pistche geen panto details too

Let me know if you see a 54 Zieleman, Presto or Brands... :mrgreen:

I have build the frame in the mean time ;)

rkuikm.jpg

Back