Young people who smoke cannabis

I find absinthe is on the decline.

I have resorted to opium dens.

While clicking on the Breast enlargement adverts that have become somewhat prevalent of late.

longun":31uygee5 said:
Working with young adults I can say around here the youth are more heavily influenced in present culture. When I was a lad, we stayed in doors, listened to pink floyd and chilled. These days they’ll walk down the street first thing and think it’s acceptable. There definetly wasn’t as many smoking herb at school and college back in the 90s. Raves and clubs were different but very happy and friendly back then.

Parents can be just as bad, anyone fancy a blow out and sesh giz a shout man hahahhha

Hello! :)

I agree that teenage culture, fashion, trends have a strong influence.
But we must remember that all adolescents are different. I have been living in Holland for half a year now and I want to say that, regardless of the country, children equally begin to try drugs. Usually there is a company of guys with whom a teenager wants to associate himself. And to become a full member of this company, he needs to become like them. Do you smoke Then you are with us in our team.
On the other hand, in Holland there are indeed families in which parents, after dinner, take a joint and smoke it for the whole family together with almost adult children (15-16 years old). Such units. :facepalm:
Also, I got the impression that smoking weed is not cool. And here is the fundamental difference. You can try, and more than once. But smoking is fun for tourists. Teens do not like to be so banal. They say: “If I want, I can smoke. But I am not interested. ”

The drug related conversation my children most commonly have is; "where is Dad?" “on the floor in the living room on his opiates” “well at least he’s not in that bloody shed…” :oops:

The male brain is not fully developed until 25 (if ever ;-) smoking weed before that age isbad mkay

Latest posts

Back