why??!! carpark related

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
had to nip into southampton to get some errands sorted, parked in the multi storey carpark as it is central to the various places i needed to go to. i tend to use the 8th floor as the 7th is where the bridge to the westquay shopping centre is and i can walk up and down the ramp between floors meaning i don't have to use the lift meaning i don't have to queue for said lift either :roll: anyway as usual the 8th floor is pretty much empty, another reason i use it.

so, off i go.

upon my return i walk up the ramp to see my car with another car parked next to it . . . . . on a floor where there is 100's of spaces this numpty parks next to me :roll: :roll: knob.

had visions of this thread

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89094

just don't get it though, all those spaces and this berk parks next to me :x

Attachments

• car park.jpg
    car park.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,137
:LOL:
I know the exact feeling. I park well away from entrances where it's empty and I always get berks park right next to me and it's usually a 4x4 or mpv with those high up doors that hit my car rather than the bump strip :evil:
Its worse in my other car, the 205 GTi. Paper thin panels dent very easily!

Is yours the Focus?

i always look for the space away from other people if poss just so i don't have to squeeze myself back in the car but why couldn't this berk leave atleast one space between us? :?

edit, the clue is the bike racks ;)

maybe its car love...the owner probably parked on another floor but they just had to be together and hold door handles.... :D

jonnyboy666":3eqes3n5 said:
Easy_Rider":3eqes3n5 said:

sorry :D

:LOL:

I was going to comment that the other is parked off centre so even closer to you, but looking at it again then if it was empty, who cares that you parked off centre when the place is empty, so the focus was even more of a berk because it's restricted your space even more.

All my cars are 3 doors, so the doors are quite long restricting in/out space even more when a huge 4,000,000,000,000 ton useless 4x4 parks next to me :x

EDIT: They do say the British like the queue, so maybe this is a reflection of that, parking in line :LOL:

if everything works out i'll have my new van soon and if anyone parks anywhere near it i'll chase them down the street with a baseball bat and a mental look on my face!! :twisted:

jonnyboy666":1p9a3bjk said:
if everything works out i'll have my new van soon and if anyone parks anywhere near it i'll chase them down the street with a baseball bat and a mental look on my face!! :twisted:

I changing my camping spot at mayhem this year then!! :shock: :shock:

What Van is that then?

Car park dents annoy me so much that I have contemplated setting up 4 cameras hooked up to a laptop and thereby recording the twats and promptly sending the footage to the Police. Think I may be taking it too far though.

Back