finding you car with a dent in it.

crud

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just noticed a shallow put pronounced dent in my nearside door.

I abhor people who who do this. It makes me so so mad.

Boils my piss! :evil: :evil:

A few years back a delivery driver in a 17.5 tonner with a tail lift reversed over the front of my Alfa and just pissed off. What really pissed me off is straight opposite was a bunch of smirking taxi drivers who 'didn't see a thing mate'. Tossers all!

Without starting world war three you can guarantee it was a women that dented your car. Sit for any length of time in a car park and you will see what i mean. They swing the door open and then turn round to retrieve bag/child/phone whilst banging their door into neighboring cars with their big arses in the air. One such bint dented the side of my van last year whilst fishing out her little darlings. I was sat in the van watching her and after the door hit for the third time I confronted her. She snapped 'Its a car park, the clue is in the name, cars, not vans- what do you expect?'. And then she stormed off. You should have seen her car- not a straight panel in sight!
After she left I stuck a big bogie under the drivers door handle. :twisted:

the missus Volvo got a hell of a dent in it - Police said that CCTV cameras couldnt make anything out, I blurted out whats the ******* point of them then?

Same Volvo - came out to find the side stove in - it could only have been my neighbour, he denied all until his missus banged on the window saying 'I saw you do it!!'

Insurance paid for the repair and we got money out of the little prick too.

does my head in too.

i returned to my mk2 golf, jumped in and drove off. heard a horrible nouse and i'd driven over my own bumper. ( i approached the car from the rear)

luckily there was a note froma passing pedestrian on the window. she'd taken the drivers details. knocked on her door, she told me she saw a range rover back into my car, bumper fell off range rover was about to leave but she stopped him.

i called him that night and asked why he'd driven off. "your car is old. i dodnt think you'd mind"

my car IS old and it was my pride and joy and was also very tidy. absoluter knob. i took him to the cleaners for that one ;)

Someone left a dent in the front wing of our car. It is large enough to mean the front door catches on it when the door opens.

Grrr. Don't get me started on this subject. In the last couple of years myself and the wife have had 6 largeish dents/scrapes done to one or other of our cars. Make it 7 if you count the night mine got broken into. Of these incidents we had recourse on two of them. It's a poor reflection on someone if they can cave your door in and just drive off.....

:twisted: The only time i ever had a brand new car (the wife drove it, i paid for it) Only two days old parked in Sainburys big dent in drivers side. :twisted: :twisted:

Out with my girlfriend one sunny afternoon years ago in the BMW her dad bought her as a graduation present :roll: , and as we sat in sainsurys carpark a woman pulled up next to us and tapped our door twice with her door, the third time was a belter so i put the window down and told her to watch what shes doing, her response was "my cars brand new , so what" .
Honest I coulda hooked her!! :LOL:

then, the day before we were heading off on holiday for 3 weeks I was taking my car into work to leave it in the compound to leave it safe,cars parked out on the street outside my flat & some W*nk had decided to key the side of my car from bonnet to bootlid , they did a good job too, not their first time I'm guessing :twisted: . that ruined the first couple of days of my holiday :(
Still not had it fixed, stopped me loving my E39 :cry:

Gc

the worst thing is i showed it to a mate i work with out here and he said, why you getting so stressed, it only cost you 800 quid.

:evil: :evil:

lewis1641":6a7zdkv6 said:
i called him that night and asked why he'd driven off. "your car is old. i dodnt think you'd mind"
Shoulda mentioned you'd be reporting it to the police for driving off without leaving any details.

Wonder if he'd have been that arrogant then...

Back