Who is doing what this weekend?

I'll be servicing my set of Manitou 3s and stripping down my Avanti frame before getting it anodised. No time for riding this weekend! :)

Cyclocross races both Saturday and Sunday. I've never done one before but the XC season is over and I miss racing. A guy at work suggested it and we'll be racing together. I'm sure it's going to be tons O' fun.

dirtjumper_dmr":1p5ixog5 said:
Dr S":1p5ixog5 said:
Got Klunkerz on DVD to watch on Sat night with copious amounts of Leffe Blonde. Sunday morn 5am out on the RC303 for a few hours, home in time for full English breakfast and then do the family thing for the day.

i'd not be up at 5am if i'd been imbibing copious amounts of leffe the night before :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: good call on Klunkerz dvd though :D

Its the best hangover cure in the world- sweat it out for a couple of hours then a big greasy breakfast and three cups of tea.

Selling poppies for a couple of hous this morning then preping the walls in my kitchen for paint while listening to the footy on 5 live.
Taking the missile out for a posh (read expensive!) dinner tonight, as its our aniversary next week.
Hopefully get home in time for motd :p then more bloody decorating tomorrow :(

Did everyone get out then or have the gales put everyone off. Just got back from a local ride myself and the wind was real bad felt like i was riding up a steep hill for the whole ride. :( :( :( :(

dident ride on saturday got out early today the wind picked up and had 2 hours riding into a head wind and I can feel it now.

Did most of what I planned for the weekend. Had a chat with Duncan McDonald ( co-founder of Pace) at the pre 65 Motorcycle Trial I rode yesterday. He has lost none of his engineering skills as his bike is a work of art.

The first South West meet went ahead as planned – howlin' winds and driving rain didn't keep we hardened few out of the pub :LOL:

Rin

Rained nearly all weekend, even the roads were flooded in places, so swapped a few components on the Lightening, went to see Tim at Fork English, not good biking weather.
Pickle hope you took it steady, not healthy for the heart cycling and carrying a virus!

Re: Rin

Wold Ranger":dppoin9z said:
Pickle hope you took it steady, not healthy for the heart cycling and carrying a virus!

Apart from a bit of a dribbly nose I felt ok thanks :D

Turbo for 30mins Sat to see how I felt and that was ok, so did 2hrs Sunday......just a shame I got caught in rain for an hour and a half of it :(

Back