Who is doing what this weekend?

Pickle":ucc6dd2s said:
scant":ucc6dd2s said:
the new drop I found off the side of the old reservoir..

Pics please :cool:

I think they refer to that as the old Dam. :LOL:

I'll be partaking in the SW Retro ride on the Quantocks where a good time will be had and new friends will be made :D :D :D

Saturday AM picking up replacement landrover ,pm try to find a 28.6 seat tube collar for the 550 proflex so it will be ready for sunday for the southwest ride

bmx track first thing sat am to watch the club do gates.
trip to all bike shop to look at bikes
kick about with my footballing dynamo niece
trying to postpone xmas shopping trip

um fitting some xt 8sp shifters i won on evil bay as well as replacing block and chain to stop that damn chain jumping...also making some shelves in the living room and .......checking the internet for a nice place to go camping and biking for meself next year.....in spring.......near a pub ......and no ditches....or mud .......some nice singletrack .....leaving wifeee at home ......might go to yorkishire...... :shock:

Going down to the shed early doors sat morning to finish off fitting the rebuilt engine into the Interceptor and if I get time I'm going to shoot some paint onto the RC100 and make some progress on Frankenshite. Got Klunkerz on DVD to watch on Sat night with copious amounts of Leffe Blonde. Sunday morn 5am out on the RC303 for a few hours, home in time for full English breakfast and then do the family thing for the day. Sunday night will be Top Gear and early night as I have a killer week ahead at work to look forward too.
Not the most exciting weekend but that's life!

hmm, well roped into christmas lights switch on, Brother Beyond there resuureced which was retro, and good :oops: along with the lovely Alesha Dixon!
Tomorrow, need to get more sh1te on eghey, or retrieve my old car from ex storage if i can track down my mate whos like the A team to track down at mo! dinner with crazy internationals am roped into also :? and Sunday, hoping to meed a Retro biker buying our Cute Raleigh Bob. possibly a window or two in there isn't there... :idea:

Dr S":t2tzgglh said:
Got Klunkerz on DVD to watch on Sat night with copious amounts of Leffe Blonde. Sunday morn 5am out on the RC303 for a few hours, home in time for full English breakfast and then do the family thing for the day.

i'd not be up at 5am if i'd been imbibing copious amounts of leffe the night before :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: good call on Klunkerz dvd though :D

Back