What's the rarest part you own?

That is proof, if proof is needed, that amphetamines and alcohol don't mix :D

raidan73":8d6mupim said:
Bpool77":8d6mupim said:
My chin, shure it should or been lost with my teeth way back wen, on a Mtb note my nos m902 leaver shifters not really rare but oowwww n maybe the forks they came of 91 team avalanche with the little screw things in the drop outs, both got swooped straight out n I got n kept the gubbins did have the riveted GT seat also but some goon used it n lost it.

What does this mean? :LOL:

mmm...a part that came as standard on a mass produced bike in 1988 :D .....you may have the only remaining 'working' browning ...that is rare.

any123":f7kd5f7w said:
Hotwheels.":f7kd5f7w said:
any123":f7kd5f7w said:
my browning electric chainset is the rarest so i win

thanks andy

Photos and information please!

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=211732&start=10

also a video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stCbRXWdSEo

In fact my browning is so rare i think it is probably the only one in the world. God I'm great

I also have a Rhinotec carbon front wheel bought bitd. The LBS where I got it said they believed it to be a one off prototype...does that make me amazing too? If not, I could make loads of stuff up.

Forgot to mention a couple of NOS Breezer Jetstream frames ..not really old stock as I bought them new bitd, and probably quite scarce in this condition.
NOS Proshift rear mech in bling-tastic red and polished-alum'.
Prototype Topline crank which no large-ring will quite fit!
Ahead Ti flexstem combo, adapted by me so not sure if it counts (or if anyone cares!)

Antstark":yaaob194 said:
mmm...a part that came as standard on a mass produced bike in 1988 :D .....you may have the only remaining 'working' browning ...that is rare.

There's a NOS working one in my spares box. The only reason it's still working is that it's never been used on a bike. Browning + bike + water and dirt = a swift return to normal gears

Does an unfinished prototype frame count? (note to self : sell the darn thing because you'll never build it anyway)

If not, I still have a NOS Altus A10 groupset as well.

Pair of NOS Kooka racha brake levers, Altek shark fin levers, 2000 Tomac buckshot with no scratches or blemishes and 1995 Giant TCM

Latest posts

Back